Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I made it in case you were wondering

And I even got a white Christmas, as you can see from the picture. I spent a few days with mom, and overeating a bit too. So, now I have my gifts packed up and I'm headed to Spokane to find a few friends I haven't seen in too long. Bend is always a great place to visit, especially when good friends invite you over for a Prime Rib Christmas Dinner. Following tradition, we saw a movie on Christmas (a tradition I'm convinced my family started, and now has become a blockbuster release day, your welcome America). I think the general plan for the next week is to watch bowl games, play Guitar Hero and sleep on people's couches for a small beer tax. Its strange being taxied around again like I'm on a 4th grade soccer team...and mom brought snacks too! Alright I'll try to post something more interesting about my return to the Graveyard...and I'll explain what that means so you don't think I'm a
freak. Hope you all had a great Christmas!