Saturday, December 22, 2007

Are we there yet?

...says the little girl running circles around the boarding podium. No little girl, you'll never get anywhere running in circles...and Santa probably won't be able to find your if we get stuck here through Christmas. I'm not that mean...but I have enjoyed making funny faces at all the babies in the airport and on the plane. I have a theory: there is a correlation between screaming babies and holiday travel. I think its because from birth we know that holiday travel is unnatural. Anyway, I meant to update my flight status not theorize...but hey, its my blog! Officially we're supposed to be only 30 minutes behind, but that was an hour ago. So its 7:30 and we might leave soon. Which is better than the guy I overheard on his cell phone say he's been in Chicago for 10 hours. Merry Christmas sir, I hope u get a Hummer for Christmas! Alright doors are closing. I hope this sends before they
throw me off the plane for being a terrorist...just kidding in case the government reads this.