Sunday, December 16, 2007

My wish this Christmas...

...is to have a better excuse for not blogging. I don't want to forget to blog, so I don't know I'm wishing for excuses...why do people make wishes for Christmas anyway? I don't know, but if I wind up getting a few, I'll probably blow it on stupid things that no one needs. (Seriously though, I need a toaster...why not a transparent toaster).

In all seriousness, I do hope that when I come back to the Great Northwest next weekend, that I can enjoy two weeks that are just as relaxing as last weekend! I spent two days in California, MD (link goes to correct state if you can't figure it out), and felt like the guest of honor for people I'd never met. Imagine your cool Aunt & Uncle (or maybe your friends "cool" parents, if you have crazy relatives), then imagine that the couple opened up a B&B you could never afford similar to the "all-inclusive Sandals Jamaica" except in Southern Maryland.

The short-story version: we ate, we drank, we were merry, and then we slept! And by we, I mean my sister and brother-in-law, who are always good company in addition to our lovely hosts Mike and Debi. But as I said, I'll be back on the Westside in less than a week, and I hope its at least somewhere close to that relaxing. I'll be driving all over, to see as many people as I can...so let me know where you will be and I'll try to come see you too! For now, I'm still trying to push through one more FULL week of school, and pretend I'm not still relaxing from last weekend. If we do get Christmas wishes...make sure to wish that I make it through the week, and to see my family...and world peace too!