Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cleanliness is close to Godliness...

But I think God knows that I had a good day in spite of the mess. I thought after last night's rather depressing post, I should add that life gets better. It was this time last year that I thought I might not live until Christmas break. As my parents raised me...and as I instill in my students...I'll live.

Comment of the day goes to Carlos. "Mr. Milliron, why you so chill?" he said, noticing my good mood. What I wanted to say was: "Well for the first time in days, you actually want to learn more than fight someone, and I haven't been cursed out in almost 2 hours...so life is looking up!". What I ended up saying was something lame about math...it's tough being a geek...but I have to keep up appearances. It's tough to get kids to want to learn, but when it works...it ends up looking something like this mess! I guess its worth it...most days.