Thursday, September 6, 2007

Things i've learned about being a different kind of Washingtonian...

On a lighter note: No fights today. But thought i'd share some interesting big city stuff and if anyone can link to facts that would be preferable...because i'm posting this as a text message...and we all know how truthful blogs can be! So this picture is of the trailer park where Russel Crowe and Leonardo DiCaprio are filming "Body of Lies" and it also happens to be our playground! It was only for a day and they did blow up a car on the street in my favorite neighborhood market...which i will take you to if you come to visit. I'm sure the movie will be terrible but there is also a scene shot in our gym! No lies...we are making money off hollywood! And the other dumb thing i learned was that now that my roommates are back in session with congress...the light is on at the top of the capitol. I know...stupid stuff a local should know. I'll know it all in due time...everything except how
politics works that is! I'll be in the loop eventually! Enjoy the picture taken through my window!