Sunday, August 5, 2007

The first GREAT lake

Not one of the official Great Lakes (h-o-m-e-s) but its at least the Great Salt Lake and I'm here visiting Grandma and her sisters (I think that means Great Aunts) but needless to say I'm being over-fed by old ladies for the next 24 hours. We're taking a whole day here and leaving in the morning, apparently both of us need to spend times with our mothers before we make it all the way across the country!

I'll let you know EXACTLY why I knew this was going to be a good trip. Because, about 20 minutes into the drive listening to my dad's playlist...JT starts jammin' out the speakers. I didn't even have to bust out the pairty mix! Its going to be great, and as long as I get used to ruining my body without sleep (oh wait I did that for a month at Wildhorse Canyon) then I'll be fine by the time I get there. I am used to a little more physical activity than sitting for 10 and 1/2 hours, but I'm sure we'll make time for a little frisbee or something.

Before I signout, I wanted to make one invitation: if you have a request for me to update you on something or if you want to know about Wildhorse Canyon...then post a comment or email me. I have all the time in the world when we are driving, to draft up a post. Alright, we'll try and get some pictures up too!