Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Where am I?

I haven't reached the "turn around I made a mistake" stage yet...actually, its quite different. I'm in Nebraska after having one of those father-son days that no one else would think is cool. What road trip is complete without the out-of-the-way stop for beer, a little frisbee golf game that will stretch ALL the way across the country, and pumping gas in the car and out of your bodies! I think those things almost cancel out the fact that we had to break our "national chain fast" on fast food (Taco Bell was not worth it!) But when entire towns across the Midwest are designed for you to "drive-thru" them...there is no other option.

We were determined to make it this far today, and nothing will bring the determination out of Dad and I like getting to a baseball game! I'll try and text a few more pics to this page so you can see something more entertaining. However, right now we have a wake up call that is creeping up on us...stupid time zone change. night...