Tuesday, August 7, 2007

We slept like old ladies, and now the saga continues...

Just wanted to make a few points for new blog readers:
1.) Make sure to read from the bottom if this is your first time (the trip has to start somewhere)
2.) There are two of us writing here, my dad is the funniest person I know so why not get his insights!
3.) The post previous to this is a picture I took from my cell phone and found out I could automatically text it and post straight to the page. So there may be random pictures or one line texts...that is from our phones!
4.) The lists on the side bar will vary. Including: the songs we like, the towns that we drive through that look terribly awful to live in and that I am glad I am not teaching in next year, and probably a future posting on the number of car incidents or an homage to roadkill!

There you have it. I thought a little explanation might help things out now that the majority of you have the "correct" web address. Starting in the morning I will be driving further east than I've ever been...I hope to find some random entertainment through the midwest. Like the worlds largest buffalo turd or at least see the face of the virgin Mary in a waffle at a diner in the middle of Nebraska! And if you've ever driven through anywhere on our route...we would love advice for somewhere fun to stop!